Richa & Atul Aggarwal Foundation
One year ago, Vimla would make 7-10 trips across the desert per day to collect water for her family.
Today, Vimla is attending school. She has received a brand new bicycle and textbooks. Vimla’s family has clean water year round thanks to their rainwater harvesting tank and biosand filter. Vimla’s mother has planted grains using water from a Khadin (farming dyke).
Vimla’s mother is filled with pride at seeing her daughter excel in her studies.
OneProsper ensures that each girl gets the support she needs to attend school. She and her family receive:
- A rainwater harvesting tank
- Training in sustainable farming
- Seeds to grow food and cash crops
- Tuition and school supplies
- A bicycle to take her to and from school